The end result is sort of like a Spanish style bloody Mary but in shot form. I’d consider it an excellent alternative for those of us that do enjoy a good bloody but don’t always want to swig down the whole thing, plus having the drink infused with cannabis makes it that much more of a treat!
Be sure to follow the link below for more marijuana recipes to try out and, as always, please enjoy responsibly since this one involves hard alcohol!
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 10 minutes | Servings: 2 Servings
– 2 large tomato, seeds removed, small dice
– 2 different bell peppers, small dice
– 1 small cucumber, peeled, small dice
– 2 Celery Stalk, small dice
– 1 onion chopped
– 1 Tbsp Cumin, Ground
– 2 Tbsp Infused Olive Oil
– 4 oz vodka (or gin, tequila or mezcal)
– 1 Tbsp hot sauce, vinegar based
– 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
– 2 Cups Tomato juice
Mix well and pour into stems or shot glasses as desired