Featured

Marijuana Arrests Increasing Nationally Despite State Reforms

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/blogmpp/~3/RqC-IQ7qT2o/

On Monday, the Federal Bureau of Investigation released their annual Crime in the United States (CIUS) report, and the stats are concerning. Tom Angell reported for Forbes: Marijuana possession busts comprised 37.36% of all reported drug arrests in the U.S. in 2016, and cannabis sales and manufacturing arrests accounted for another 4.18% of the total. Added together, marijuana arrests made up 41.54% … Continue reading Marijuana Arrests Increasing Nationally Despite State Reforms

The post Marijuana Arrests Increasing Nationally Despite State Reforms appeared first on MPP Blog.

Show More

Brian Wroblewski

Brian Wroblewski has a passion for writing, travel, food and family. Since working in and around the cannabis industry since 2008, Brian brings a unique perspective to the cannabis journalism space. With a focus on emerging brands, moving the cannabis industry forward and an undeniable passion for truth in business and journalism, find some of Brian's posts across the web on digital marketing, cannabis and a variety of different topics.

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close
Close